Are you looking for a massage in Centennial? There are many benefits to massage therapy, and many different forms of massage. Our team at Axis Health and Wellness wrote this article to help you better understand the services we have to offer. Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions that you have.
Our Certified Massage Therapists specialize in Therapeutic Massage, which aids chiropractic and helps relieve stress, knots, and tension.
Massage Therapy is available at Axis Health and Wellness Tuesday through Sunday
INTRODUCTORY MASSAGE SPECIAL:
$39 60-Minute Massage
*$60 value, not redeemable for cash, first massage only, limits one per person
5 Things To Look For In A L.M.T.
- Is the therapist licensed and insured?
- Is the facility providing the massages licensed by the state?
- Massages should be overseen by a physician.
- Make sure your comfortable with the massage therapist that your working with.
- Therapists should be current in continuing education credits.
Benefits to Massage Therapy
- Relieve Stress
- Promote Relaxation
- Improve Posture
- Improve Circulation
What Conditions Do Licensed Massage Therapists Help?
- Neck and Back Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal Tunnel
- Numbness and Tingling
Call (303) 221-1185 to schedule your introductory massage today!